Using the weighbridge
- Drive vehicle onto bridge only when lights are green.
- Place silver disk on tag into silver pad by kiosk door (east end)
- When the door unlocks open and approach the "touch" screen.
- Complete the weigh by touching the screen as required. The docket (stating the weight of the vehicle on the bridge) will be printed after you tap "Yes".
- If more than one "Casual" weigh is allowed a message will appear on the screen advising the number of weighs left. Touch the "Ok" button to close this screen.
Note: The OK is a small sensor on the screen and must be touched precisely.
Port Nelson administration staff are happy to be of assistance to clients using the weighbridge. If you would like help or to report a fault, telephone 548 2099 (24 hours).