Port Nelson is now operating under Alert Level 2 protocols
Posted on 15/02/2021
Port Nelson is now operating under Alert Level 2 protocols.
Auckland moved to Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand to Level 2 as of midnight Sunday.
There are several specific points to note for PNL Workers:
- If you have travelled to Auckland or Taranaki from 6th February please check the COVID website https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-health-advice-public/contact-tracing-covid-19/covid-19-contact-tracing-locations-interest#auckfeb and follow the relevant instructions
- Port Nelson workers, in general, will remain working at PNL
- Any workers identifying as vulnerable people should talk to their manager and this will be addressed on a case-by-case basis
- If you begin to feel unwell or start to develop COVID-like symptoms stay at home and contact Healthline 0800 358 5453
- The PNL testing facility located in the gatehouse carpark is for any PNL worker who wishes to be tested, even if a test is not required under mandatory testing
- Ensure you are keeping track of your movements by using the COVID Tracing App and enabling Bluetooth. If unable to use the app, manually record movements
Separate Alert Level Practices apply for Maritime Border Workers.