Port Nelson Operations Under Alert Level 1
Posted on 29/09/2020
Port Nelson is operating at Alert Level 1.
- Border entry measures are in place to minimise risk of importing COVID-19 cases.
- Mandatory COVID testing for some high-risk workers
- No restrictions on personal movement but people are encouraged to maintain a record of where they have been.
- No restrictions on gatherings but organisers encouraged to maintain records to enable contact tracing.
- Stay home if you’re sick, report flu-like symptoms.
- Wash and dry hands, cough into elbow, do not touch your face.
- Port Nelson has QR codes issued by the NZ Government legally these must be displayed. Please use the NZ COVID Tracer app for contact tracing if you are entering PNL buildings.