Heavy Diesel Mechanic- Plant Equipment
- Are you a qualified HD Mechanic with a desire to take the next step in your career?
- Great Hours, Work Environment and Culture
- Encourage, grow and achieve some major milestones with this strong and stable team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and forward thinking Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join a market leading group, operating in the Nelson region and based at the idyllic Nelson Port. In this position you will play a pivotal role as part of a strong team of likeminded individuals within the mobile plant maintenance team. You will be part of a dedicated service team that oversees the repair and maintenance of all mobile plant assets onsite, ensuring service schedules are met and equipment availability is maximised in a time critical environment. Working with plant equipment that utilises a mixed batch of newer technology and older of varying degrees, industry safety standards that are second to none, and a wealth of knowledge in their teams. Moving forward, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop your technical skills and experience, and will be rewarded with an amazing work environment and a team that are working towards a common goal with some exciting projects in the pipeline. Combine this with a competitive pay package, group buying power, get active/wellbeing allowance and medical insurance for you and your partner and a solid family orientated company that values their employees and treats the team as an extended family, with equal work opportunities and stability unmatched in the region, all the while working on the beautiful Port everyday, this is an opportunity worth discussing.
You'll need to have the following:
- Mechanical Trades (Heavy Diesel) Certificate with strong computer literacy and visual diagnostics and systems exposure
- A solid technical background with experience on heavy machinery (e.g., excavators, trucks and forklifts)
- Experience with electrical and hydraulic systems and a commitment to high quality workmanship
- Experience in Canbus systems will be advantageous.
- Strong collaborative style with proactive customer service focussed approach.
- Ability to relocate and be residentially based in the Nelson region
Perhaps you're looking for the chance to learn from the best and progress your career, or perhaps you're looking to work for a company that values their employees and has a great company culture - either way, this position is an ideal vehicle for achieving your personal and professional goals. As an employer this company has a strong regional profile and stability with upcoming growth and expansion inevitable, there has never been a better time to make your mark in the industry.
Please be aware that for this role you must be able to show that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19
.To apply, or if you'd like to know more, or for info on other opportunities that we have throughout New Zealand, contact our specialist maintenance recruiter today.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE
0272466464 ( Please call or text to arrange a time to chat)