Port Nelson's dedicated on-site cargo consolidation service.
The only freight handling service based on the port in Nelson, Quaypack will allow you to:
- Save on warehousing costs
- Streamline your supply chain
- Reduce handling damage
- Reduce transport costs
"QuayPack takes all the hassle out of container loading for us and lets us focus on our main business, which is making MDF for world markets. The packing is done off site, the service is cost effective and timely and their team works well when shipping schedule changes put on the pressure." - Paul Dalzell, Marketing Manager, Nelson Pine Industries Ltd.
Talk to us about innovative logistic solutions for your product. We specialise in containerisation of breakbulk cargoes and are the experts on space saving and cargo protection. Our experienced team can provide solutions you may not have considered.
QuayPack's full range of services includes:
- Vanning - efficient packing of containers for freighting by sea.
- Devanning - unpacking containers on arrival at the port.
- Wrapping - consolidation and shrink-wrapping of cargo ready for shipping.
- Strapping - consolidation and strapping of cargo to shipping bases ready for freighting.
- Inventory control - document processing, stock control, recording and reporting.
- Storage - warehousing of bulk and palletized product
- Pricing – we are happy to provide a no obligation competitive estimate on your specific requirements.
We look forward to discussing your requirements with you!
Contact Mark Smith, Logistics Supervisor
Direct dial: 64 3 5393892 Email: email@example.com