Join the team at the maritime gateway for Te Tauihu. Port Nelson is a vital hub supporting the region’s continued economic growth and prosperity.
Port Nelson is an equal opportunity employer, offering training and career opportunities within a collaborative and positive team culture.
Take a look at the current positions available at Port Nelson below. If you’re someone who would strive to uphold our “ASPIRE” values: Accountability, Safety, Passion, Integrity/honesty, Respect and Excellence then we want to hear from you. For more info, please contact Jacqui on 027 734 0113.
We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand.
Employee benefits include:
- Medical insurance with Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Superannuation options
- Get Active/Wellbeing - $350 annually towards whatever keeps you active and well
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your whānau
- Annual onsite health checks, flu vaccinations and skin/mole checks
- Exclusive discounts with local retailers and businesses
- Connecting/socialising - regular events including BBQs, Annual ASPIRE award celebration and Social Club
- Reward and recognition program aligned with our ASPIRE values
- High quality range of PPE and free onsite car parking.
Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer is a strategic leader in the business, with a focus on business improvement and growth. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who are CA qualified, who have strong technical skills, with proven experience at a CFO level, ideally in other larger sized and more complex organisations.
Finance Executive - Infrastructure Holdings Ltd
- HOLDING COMPANY FOR PORT NELSON LTD AND NELSON AIRPORT LTD
- PIVOTAL PART-TIME ROLE REQUIRING A CORPORATE TREASURY MINDSET
- DIRECT REPORT TO IHL BOARD CHAIR
Liebherr Ports Crane Operator (LHM)
*$37-$46 per hour + night allowance
*Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 to sunny Nelson!
*MHC *LHM400, LHM550 or LHM600
Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive
- Pivotal role supporting the Chief Executive
- Rewarding opportunity in a dynamic and interesting industry
- Senior EA career with one of the region's top employers
Great hourly rate plus benefit package
Exciting and interesting industry
Leading local employer
Want to know what it's like working at Port Nelson?
Click on a person below to find out more.