All Port users are required to complete an induction prior to entering operational areas. Anyone who has not undergone a full induction will have to report to the Port Gatehouse on Carkeek Street to apply for a Visitor’s Pass. All visitor’s must be accompanied by a fully inducted person, or under escort of a Port Nelson Employee.
This is to ensure all persons entering Port Nelson are familiar with Port rules and safety regulations such as what to do in the event of an emergency, who to contact and how to evacuate if necessary.
Port Nelson and Calwell Slipway Inductions
Port Nelson and Calwell Slipway Inductions are now completed online.
- Fill in the request form below and our team will set you up with an online induction within two business days.
- You must have a unique email address; we cannot use the same email address for multiple people.
- Instructions will be emailed separately.
- Your photo application form will be sent separately, your company management must fill out Section B.
- Once you have completed the online induction, take the filled-out Photo ID Application Form to the Gatehouse in person, along with your photo ID and current Port Pass (if you have one).
Port Nelson Inductions: $50 + GST, if a Port Pass needs to be issued.
Calwell Slipway Inductions: Cost: $100 + GST access fee per person, plus $50 + GST, if a Port Pass needs to be issued.
Any questions associated with the Port Nelson or Calwell Slipway Induction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 548 2099.