Come and join us at the Port Nelson Community Open Day! You will have the opportunity to peek behind the gates and discover more about the inner workings of our Port.
A lot has changed in the past seven years since our last open day, and there are many new things to see. We would like to invite you and your family to spend the day with us as there will be something for everyone, regardless of age!
Here's what you can expect to see and enjoy:
- Food stalls
- Community group tents
- Departure bus stops for Port Tours
- An informative history exhibition
- Port Insights: Speaker Sessions
- Heavy equipment displays by our skilled staff
- A chance to walk onto the Port and see our port vessels in action on McGlashen Quay.
- Kids entertainment, including interactive games and prizes
- Fun marine education activities
Gold coin donation for New Zealand Riding for Disabled (Whakatū and Richmond branches) welcome.
We hope to see you there!